Sunday, November 7, 2010

Home Sick Sundays

I have made the decision that Sundays are the hardest day for me. It could be that I miss my home ward and the feeling of familiarity, or it could be that the cafeteria is PACKED on sundays and there is NOWHERE to sit! Seriously, my roommate and I had search around for 10 minutes just to find a seat, and even when we did get a seat the food wasn't great (not that I was expecting too much from the cafeteria). I just miss being able to come home and know that you have a place to eat and delicious dinner. And I miss sitting down for a family dinner where we are all laughing so hard we start crying.
I think that I am so homesick on Sunday is because this is the only day that I'm not busy so I have down time to think about home. But no need to worry, even though I do get homesick I am enjoying my time out here, and I am glad that I decided to come here.

1 comment:

  1. If its any help ( i dont wanna say constellation cuz you'll make fun of me) my mom says the ward totally sucks without us.. and the youth seems really boring. well i mean.. wasnt that obvious and expected??

    ReplyDelete